oh, hello friend: you are loved
Hey makers! The Vancouver Gift Expo is coming up on February 27th and February 28th, 2011 at the PNE Forum Building - 2901 East Hastings Street in Vancouver. Here's your chance to see some of Canada's top wholesalers displaying their 2011 Spring and Summer lines.
The show is only open to the trade and is free to all qualified retail buyers. Obviously you won't be able to buy anything unless you want to purchase in wholesale numbers. However, it would be a great opportunity for those makers interested in exhibiting.
If you are interested in attending as a handmade vendor, just register online as a buyer for an admittance badge and let them know that you are a prospective exhibitor. There is no cost and if you register before January 25th, your badges will be mailed to you.
Check out their website here for full details.
Got Craft? Blog
Who we are
- lotus events inc.
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- lotus events inc. is an event management and wedding coordination company that specializes in the creation of truly unique and memorable events. From the overall concept to the production of the smallest detail, lotus events will plan, design and arrange your entire event experience.
- things to do :: dressew
- check it :: pop up retail
- check it :: maker faire vancouver
- indie i do :: wed your way
- pencil crayons on the other side of the shelf
- inspire :: paper - cut - project
- Renegade Handmade 2011
- owl + pussycat guest post :: giveaway
- etsy web apps
- inspire :: clémentine henrion
- Hand & Shadow - feature #45
- hey crafters :: vancouver gift show
- inspire :: artistic boarding
- things to do :: yarn bombing
- want :: iphone / ipod wallpapers
- happy new year!
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2010 (199)
- ► 2009 (152)
- ► 2008 (74)