the other side of the shelf
Was checking out the Shelf blog and stumbled across this image. Wouldn't this be a nice, cheery addition to the neighbourhood?
Last time I was in London, Poppytalk told me about a shop named Shelf that I had to go visit. Pretty sure one lost tube ride + one lost bus ride + one small fight, R and I finally found the shop and it was totally worth it. Instant love. Like, pour water on me, because this is one of my new favourite shops!
Well worth the adventure, you can check out Spitalfields Market, then make your way through Brick Lane and onto Cheshire Street where you will see the bright orange store front. Can't wait to make this a regular stop!
Got Craft? Blog
Who we are
- lotus events inc.
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- lotus events inc. is an event management and wedding coordination company that specializes in the creation of truly unique and memorable events. From the overall concept to the production of the smallest detail, lotus events will plan, design and arrange your entire event experience.
- things to do :: dressew
- check it :: pop up retail
- check it :: maker faire vancouver
- indie i do :: wed your way
- pencil crayons on the other side of the shelf
- inspire :: paper - cut - project
- Renegade Handmade 2011
- owl + pussycat guest post :: giveaway
- etsy web apps
- inspire :: clémentine henrion
- Hand & Shadow - feature #45
- hey crafters :: vancouver gift show
- inspire :: artistic boarding
- things to do :: yarn bombing
- want :: iphone / ipod wallpapers
- happy new year!
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2010 (199)
- ► 2009 (152)
- ► 2008 (74)