The Blue Diamond Stamp Company was one of the vendors at Urban Craft Uprising in Seattle. Even though, I hadn't done any stamp projects since I was a teenager, their booth set up caught my eye as I have never seen anybody hand make stamps before. Liz Rosino, owner of the Blue Diamond Stamp company, creates clear art stamps from photo-polymer using a mixture of her own drawings and unique, found imagery. There are over 120 designs to choose from including Victorian ladies, tattoo themes, nature themes and robots!
For you stamp lovers out there, Liz explains the benefits of clear polymer stamps versus red rubber mounted stamps on her website as well as tips for stamp placement, storage and cleaning. Visit her Etsy shop here to purchase one of her stunning designs. Happy stamping!
image from Blue Diamond Stamp Company
Got Craft? Blog
Who we are
- lotus events inc.
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- lotus events inc. is an event management and wedding coordination company that specializes in the creation of truly unique and memorable events. From the overall concept to the production of the smallest detail, lotus events will plan, design and arrange your entire event experience.
- inspire :: daisy lew
- buy handmade :: rosie music
- inspire :: miniature masterpieces
- buy handmade :: Huiyi Tan
- Track and Field Designs - feature #39
- buy handmade :: Nora Aoyagi
- things to do :: Handmade Market
- inspire :: post-it installation
- buy handmade :: Blue Diamond Stamp Company
- things to do :: Market at Eugene Choo V.3
- Irit Sorokin Designs - feature #38
- check it :: craftgawker
- inspire :: packing tape web
- read :: The Handmade Marketplace
- buy handmade :: anna joyce
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2009 (152)
- ► 2008 (74)