Most people want to stand out from the crowd, so what better way to do this then with a pair of handmade shoes designed by Kobi Levi.
Specializing in footwear design and development, Kobi started working as a freelance designer after he graduated from Bezalel Academy of Art and Design in Jerusalem.
In his words, "The piece is a wearable sculpture. Most of the inspirations are out of the "shoe-world" and give the footwear an extreme transformation. The result is usually humoristic with a unique point of view about footwear." It is indeed. To see more of his work, check out his blog here.
Got Craft? Blog
Who we are
- lotus events inc.
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- lotus events inc. is an event management and wedding coordination company that specializes in the creation of truly unique and memorable events. From the overall concept to the production of the smallest detail, lotus events will plan, design and arrange your entire event experience.
- buy handmade :: Kobi Levi
- things to do :: weekend markets
- things to do :: midori holiday heaven
- inspire :: mark khaisman
- inspire :: jenine bressner
- inspire :: ai weiwei
- got craft :: guest post by Kim Werker
- got craft :: holiday vendors announced
- things to do :: IDSwest 2010 giveway
- things to do :: canzine west giveaway
- buy handmade :: MrPS
- Shop, Look + Learn
- DIY :: refresh and rethink
- check it :: confetti betty
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2009 (152)
- ► 2008 (74)