warm 'n fuzzy
Each month, Rhizome hosts a free store allowing Vancouverites an opportunity to share resources with each other. This months' theme is arts and crafts supplies, so if you do any kind of crafts, you will most likely have a stash of goods that you can pass on to somebody else.
How does it work?
Bring something you are ready to pass on, and / or take home some new-to-you items. This isn't a swap. It's free stuff.
date: Sunday, March 13th, 2011
time: 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
location: Rhizome Cafe - 317 East Broadway, Vancouver
For more information, please visit their website here. Thanks to our friends, Plush, for giving us a heads up!
Got Craft? Blog
Who we are
- lotus events inc.
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- lotus events inc. is an event management and wedding coordination company that specializes in the creation of truly unique and memorable events. From the overall concept to the production of the smallest detail, lotus events will plan, design and arrange your entire event experience.
- Bubbly Shnooks - feature #49
- crafters helping crafters
- LHR :: things to do :: selvedge + makers market
- YVR :: things to do :: waldorf school + nifty for ...
- got craft ♥'s etsy
- inspire :: GhostPatrol
- LHR :: day trip :: vintage furniture flea
- got craft? :: spring 2011 :: it's coming!
- Yummy Yarn - feature #48
- LHR :: things to do :: the hive
- YVR :: things to do :: books + monthly markets
- school's in session!
- inspire :: pentax art
- things to do :: fabric + crafts
- Cutesypoo Toys - feature #47
- broken pencil magazine
- london :: bus route 88
- things to do :: rhizome free store
- collect :: water pens
- inspire :: Jordi Ferreiro
- things to do :: western front + beaumont studios
- got craft :: spring 2011 vendors!
- meet our jury
- happy friday! :: floating rainbows!
- YVR :: things to do :: bead show
- inspire :: we make carpets
- ▼ March (26)
- ► 2010 (199)
- ► 2009 (152)
- ► 2008 (74)