Make sure to check out the Spool of Thread DIY area on stage at the Got Craft holiday show! This year, Spool of Thread will be on hand to teach you how to hand sew flower pins, using felt, fabric and their famous button bowl! Depending on the materials selected, the pins can be festive for the holidays, like the Poinsettia in the image, or less seasonal and great for year round!
Got Craft? Blog
Who we are
- lotus events inc.
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- lotus events inc. is an event management and wedding coordination company that specializes in the creation of truly unique and memorable events. From the overall concept to the production of the smallest detail, lotus events will plan, design and arrange your entire event experience.
- got craft :: DIY table
- check out :: got craft handmade market
- check out :: plush on main
- got craft :: swag!
- things to do :: craft round up
- got craft :: buttons!
- got craft :: six cent press giveaway
- inspire :: yulia brodskaya
- the express :: handmade community
- things to do :: crafts + vintage
- got craft hearts VOKRA
- Sam Bradd - feature #43
- Make It Giveaway
- be still, my heart ...
- things to do :: Emily Carr + LMG
- got craft :: the men
- Circle Craft Christmas Market Giveaway
- crafty wonderland pop-up shop
- check out :: bird on a wire
- Katrinshine - feature #42
- buy handmade :: holiday cards
- check out :: Kristi Malakoff
- check out :: the toy horse
- buy handmade :: tea cup bracelets
- ▼ November (24)
- ► 2009 (152)
- ► 2008 (74)